Wednesday, September 20, 2017

LOFT is a $49.95 portable battery base for the Google Home

I know it might sound ridiculous, but I sometimes find myself yearning for a way to move my two Google Homes around. I have one in the hallway that sits at the junction between the kitchen and living room, thus servicing both areas, but I do wish I could bring it to the kitchen from time to time when I'm on a cooking bender. At IFA, we saw upcoming portable speakers with Google Assistant built-in, but what if I already bought a Google Home and don't feel the need to buy another speaker?

Read More

LOFT is a $49.95 portable battery base for the Google Home was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2wGQwOC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment